Wednesday, September 29, 2010

AIMLESS RAMBLINGS


So I was walking down the street the other day, minding my own business, and I suddenly noticed that I was surrounded by zombies. Now, before you start thinking I should've run into the nearest sporting goods store and broken out the golf clubs, let me define what I mean by "zombies." These weren't brains-munching, rotting, living undead brought back by unnatural science. These were everyday men and women simply walking around, going about their normal lives.

So why are they zombies?

They do the same thing, day in and day out. Their schedule never changes. The most exciting things in their lives are special episodes of their favorite TV shows. Receiving a large tax refund in the mail is what gives them purpose. Wake up, eat, shit, work, sleep, wake up, eat, shit, work, sleep, wake up....

...and so on.

I wanted to run around, screaming at them and shaking them, yelling, "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE!!"

But I chose to be a zombie too, instead.

True story.

Until next time... THE BLIND PROPHET HAS SPOKEN!!

14 comments:

Piripi Anxo said...

This is awsm!

The Reviever said...

It really reminds me... I think I'm such a zombie.

killerkun said...

modern societies and their monotonous trends and lifestyles make us all a little bit zombie-like... it's good to keep this kind of stuff all the time

killerkun said...

***to keep this kind of stuff in mind all the time***

Troy said...

Welcome to fitting in with society!

Loch Raven said...

Looks like I'm a zombie as well. This is not going to look very good on a job application. :(

Mr. Black said...

This is very true :(... I am sad.

Mesty said...

Hehe that looks like a fun thing to do!
Mesty =)

Jimmy Volmer said...

zombies freak me out

Nerd Life said...

I like this blog. I'll check back tomorrow for a new update :)

Discerning Gentleman said...

wow, I enjoyed reading this!

Lemmiwinks said...

Great post, bro!

http://adf.ly/aUUD said...

hot as zombies

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. deep. Do you eat brains too?