Monday, December 28, 2009

HIYAAAHHH!!!

(PIC REMOVED. haha)
(Me and my niece, Stella.)
What a cutie! She said her first actual, coherent, intelligent sentence that day while we rode in the car to go day-after-Christmas-shopping. She was looking at the birds flitting by outside, saying, "Birds! Want birds!" So her mom said, "Get the birdy!"....to which Stella responded quite clearly: "I can't reach it!" Pretty good for a not-quite-2-yr-old. OK, enough braggins.
WHAAAA! I got an iPod Touch for Christmas...which is pretty damned sweet. It can do everything! But I won't bore you with the details. Go read the stinkin Apple website if you want to bathe in jealousy. I'm just happy I got one and I can actually listen to music while running, instead of my own labored, wheezy breathing.
Can't wait for New Year's celebrations! I'm gonna stay up all night gorging on pizza...and then I'm planning a Tactical Hike for the next day...but it looks like I'm going alone. Everyone else is pussin' out. It's only gonna be like 14 miles in 14 degree weather! Come on, people! Balls!
Alright, that's all for now. Stay tuned for mo.
----Blindy Pophetttttt

No comments: