Tuesday, September 01, 2009

NEW DIRECTION

That's right, folks. This bloggy is taking a new direction for the forseeable future. It has been decided that I will be blogging more regularly again, but with a twist:

I will be focusing on talking about DEMOCRACY! Yup, you've got it! As a requirement for a class I'm taking in college, I have to start a blog to discuss democracy, how it works, good points and bad points, etc--in the context of the ongoing HEALTH CARE REFORM debate.

Luckily, I remembered that this blog still existed somewhere out in the nethers of the internet, and after drudging through lots of notes I found my old password and junk...and here we are! So for the next three or four months, the Blind Prophet will be discussing things that actually MATTER, such as the process of democracy. (Reading List: Tocqueville) I suppose that means that this blog will now be slightly more intelligent and serious than before. Get used to it.

----Blind Prophet

No comments: