Saturday, October 16, 2010

Canon EOS Rebel XS

Here's another camera I've been looking at lately. It's a more mid-range, less pricey model, and so it holds some attraction for me. If I start down the path of photography, I want to get something that's not too expensive, but still good enough to take really great photos. This is the Canon EOS Rebel Xs!!

It's 10.1 Megapixels, has an LCD screen, compact build, and intuitive controls. What more could a beginner ask for? And best of all, it's in the $500 price range; cheaper if I can snag one used! It's looks pretty good to me... what does everyone think?

14 comments:

Drackar said...

I'm iffy about canons mid/low range canons after the XT. The XTI was iffy...and so on.

Drackar said...

that is, build quality.

RonNiebOy said...

im all for finding a bargain when you can, so if you feel you can get the quality youre looking for cheaper with this model, id say go for it...showin love

Emanuel said...

This is awesome, keep it up !

Nie Mand said...

Never heard of the camera, but the first look is okay. But not too exciting though.

Longkid said...

I would love a camera like that.

Naj said...

it looks ok. i think getting a used one first is a good idea. afterall, it will be like training wheel for you.

Quinn Electronics said...

I have a canon AE1 SLR from 1981 that is still technically one of the best cameras for film. I can't decide between canon and nikon. Nikon is the official camera of national geographic and reviews say it has an easier menu which I personally know both owning both in the compact models. I have some emotional attachment to Canon though :p

Lewis said...

thats quality :)

The Square Circle said...

My mom had a rebel... I think she still uses it professionally. I think she'd recommend it.

Katie Greene said...

cameras are awesome. they take pictures and shit.

thecatzpajamas said...

im not a camerawhore.

IndustrialHaze said...

i need a good camera like that

Luigibomb said...

Thats a sick camera, Ive just been using my phone as a camera right now. Pretty mediocre