Saturday, October 23, 2010

SEGA RingEdge and RingWide


Is SEGA getting back into the hardware game? It certainly looks that way! Recently, Sega has put out some arcade system boards named the RingEdge and RingWide. Some have dubbed these as the "Dreamcast 2," but as they aren't quite full consoles, I wouldn't necessarily give them that honor... yet.

There are rumors flying around that Sega is indeed looking to perhaps produce its own system in the next couple of years and get serious about rejoining the Console Wars. Would such a console be able to compete with the PS3 and xbox360? I think so, don't you?

I'd dearly love to see that happen.

----Blind Prophet

15 comments:

123 said...

God, I miss the dreamcast :(

razortek said...

dreamcast was so pro

Anonymous said...

I've not bought a console since the PS2. I always liked the old ones better.

HondaX said...

my last console waas the PS1 but iam thinking about to by PS3

someone said...

i use emulators, i'm not going to collect consoles that get older

Rezden said...

A new Dreamcast? I am very interested in this. :)

J. Antonio said...

Dreamcast is the best console ever...

Nice blog !

Katie Greene said...

i'm still trying to jump on the PS2 bandwagon so i can play silent hill 2

Longkid said...

The dreamcast was awesome.

What are you doing here. said...

Cool cant wait for the games for it

Sykefu said...

dreamcast was great

El Trombone said...

This could be huge.

Light Weight Baby! said...

this could be good... I miss Dreamcast

Luigibomb said...

Those look awesome. Can't believe Sega is doing it again.

Lewis Chan said...

this is a surprise!